Mini modulador Ágil INNER MA860 MHz
The MA860-XX is a professional Mini-Modulator CATV Headend System. This system is equipped with a 2RU (3 1/2″high), compact 19″ rack-mountable chassis with a fan-cooled, heavy-duty power supply and mini-modulators. This units accepts any audio-video baseband television signal and pro-vides a 45dBmV minimum output on CATV channels 2 to 135 (54-860 MHz) . Channel selection is easily accomplished via channel up/down buttons located on the front panel while built-in RF muting circuitry prevents interference during online channel reassignment. The unit’s tracking filter technology and double-heterodyne conversion ensure accurate and spurious-free output. The MA860-XX uses SAW filtering in conjunction with FCC group delay correction circuitry to provide superior adjacent channel selectivity. The unit’s PLL circuitry in conjunction with the non-volatile memory contained in the microprocessor ensures easy and
reliable channel selection and restoration. The integrated power supply (four modules wide) is a 87.5W module specifically designed for mini-modulator applications requiring a highly reliable DC input supply. The power supply employs high-efficiency current overload technology and a whisper-quiet cooling fan to reduce heat transfer within the chassis, providing cooler overall operation and ensuring improved long-term reliability.
- 135-channel range 54 MHz to 860 MHz (CATV 2-135), TV:CH 2 to CH 78 (54 MHz to 860 MHz).
- > 45 dBmV min. adjustable output for optimum carrier-to-noise performance.
- Compatible with most manufacturers mini-modulator chassis.
- State-of-the-art digital Phase Locked-Loop (PLL) design guarantees precise frequency locking for solid drift-free operation.
- Microprocessor control enables quick digital pushbutton channel selection for ease of installation, configuration, and improved system uptime.
- SAW (Surface Acoustic Wave) filtered for superior adjacent channel performance enables drop-in channel expansion.
- In band carrier-to-noise ratio > 60 dB ensures superior picture quality.
- Automatic selection of aeronautical offsets (12.5 kHz, 25kHz) for trouble-free configuration.
- Front panel access controls for easy set-up.
RF Channels: 135 Channels Frequency Range: 54-860 MHz (CATV Ch.2-135) Output Impedance: 75 Ohms RF Output Level: 45 dBmV, adjustable from front panel (min.) Output Return Loss: -5 dB (min.) Audio/Video Ratio: Adjustable -8 to -35 dB below video carrier Frequency Stability: ±10 kHz in aeronautical band; conforms to FCC Docket 21006 Spurious Output: -60 dBc below video carrier with A/V ratio @ -15 dB C/N (In-Band): > 60 dB (min.) C/N (Out-Of-Band): > 60 dB Audio Audio Baseband Input Impedance: 10K Ohms Audio Baseband Input Level: 0.5 V p-p for 25 KHz peak deviation Preemphasis: 75 microsecond Flatness Audio: 1.5 dB (50 Hz to 15 KHz) Video Video Input Level: 1 V p-p minimum for 87.5% modulation Video Input Type: Clamped video negative sync Video Frequency Response: ±1.0 dB, 30 Hz to 4 MHz Differential Gain: <5% (10 to 90% APL) Differential Phase: <5° (10 to 90% APL) Chrominance Luminance Delay: <50 nsec, standard or FCC predistortion option Operating Temperature: 0 ° to 50 °C Connectors: Video In/RF Out Audio In «F» type RCA Power Input: 5 VDC @ 0.3A, 12 VDC @ 0.25A Power Supply Input Voltage Range: 100 VAC to 240 VAC Input Frequency: 50/60 Hz Output Specifications: (V1) @ 5.5 A 5 VDC – (V2) @ 5 A 12 VDC Efficiency: > 70 % typical Input Inrush Current: < 30 A @ 115 VC @ 25 °C Line Protection: PCB AC line fuse DC Output Ripple: Within 1 % (Vp-p) at máximum load @ 25 °C @ PS output terminal Line/Load Regulation: ± 1 % Operating Temperature: 0 ° to 50 °C Storage Temperature: -40° to 85 °C Overcurrent Protection: No damage to outputs when shorted to ground
- No hay productos en el carrito.