Medidor De Campo BLONDER TONGUE BTPRO-1000
The BTPRO-1000 is a versatile CATV test instrument for measuring both digital and analog CATV and Broadcast TV signals. Robust and easy to use, BTPRO-1000 provides hours of operating time from its high capacity battery. The instrument comes complete with soft carrying case, AC main and automotive chargers.
An optional Pro: Idiom™ Key Recovery feature is available for Hospitality applications that employ Pro:Idiom™ television sets. The option consists of a built-in frequency agile QAM modulator that connects directly to an affected Pro:Idiom™ TV to provide new encryption key information.
- QAM/8VSB/NTSC Measurements.
- Extended frequency range of 4-1000 MHz.
- MER, aBER, bBER, Noise Margin and Level/Power measurements plus Spectrum Analysis.
- Automatic quality analysis: FAIL-MARGINAL-PASS based on user defined values.
- Auto Seek & Store Function – an essential feature for creating custom memory channel plans. Scans receivable signals, determines signal type (QAM,8VSB or analog) and stores only those channels having signal levels above user defined values.
- Ingress and Leakage Modes.
- Data Logger Function: Steps through each channel in the “Active” memory plan and stores all related measurements.
- Graphics Display.
- Alpha-numeric keypad.
- Optional TV Key Recovery for Hospitality Pro:Idiom™ systems.
Level Measurement & Spectrum Analysis Frequency Range: TV, CATV & Radio 4-1000 Mhz Frequency Resolution: 25 kHz RF Input Impedance: 75 Ω (interchangeable “F” connector) Dynamic Range: -59 to +65 dBmV Measurement Resolution: 0.1 dB Level Measurement Accuracy: 1 dB typ. (2 dB max) A/V Ratio: up to 22 dB, +/-1.5 dB (2 dB max) C/N Ratio: up to 45 dB +/-1.5 dB Max; 45-50 dB +/- 2 dB Resolution Filter Bandwidth: 100 kHz @ -3 dB Custom Channel Plans: 25 (199 ch. per plan) Power & Digital Measurements Frequency Band: 4-1000 Mhz Power Measurement: -45 to 65 dBmV BER Measurement: (pre) bBER up to 1 x 10-9 (post) aBER up to 1 x 10-9 MER Measurement: up to 40 dB (1dB typ., 2dB max) Constellation Display: 16-32-64-128-256 QAM Ingress & Spectrum Measurements Frequency: 5 – 65 MHz Level: -55 dBmV to 65 dBmV Accuracy: +/- 2 dB BW: 100 kHz @ -3dB Leakage Measurements Frequency Range: 115 -140 MHz Resolution: 25 kHz Antenna Type: selectable General Power Supply: Built in NiMh rechargeable battery, external power supply Battery Suration at 25°: 4 hours Size: 8.5” x 5.0” x 2.4” (215 x 125 x 60 mm) PC Interface: USB Front Panel: Alpha numeric keypad Power Save: TFT backlight timer, brightness adj